please need help for my LK204-25-PC

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

fra dolpi
LCD!

Post by fra dolpi »

hi, i've just installed my brand new LK204-25-PC, i have connected it with the UN-Modified Power cable 12V, my operating system is windows xp, i've connected it on the com 1 tuned on and the lcd turn on appear the name "LK204-25-PC" but it do not respond to any program or input on booth the com ports. the com ports are setted to 19200 and also trying to use hyperterminal but stil do not give me any response...
please someone know how to make it work ?
thanks

p.s.
sorry for the english ! i'm just learning it....

fra dolpi
LCD!

Post by fra dolpi »

i've tried windows 98, and it's not a operating system problem.... my lcd do not recive any imput from the com port, i've tried also the internal com port but nothing happen ....... only the model name on the screen....
please help me

Mat-Moo
LCD Guru

Post by Mat-Moo »

What cable are you using, not one with pins 2 and 3 crossed rather than a null modem one?

fra dolpi
LCD!

Post by fra dolpi »

genius !
sometimes in the stuoid things are hided the most powerful resources.... the serial cable.... !!! i've changed it with the other serial one provided with the lcd and all it's working now... whow.. fantastic !

i suggest lcd smartie 5.0 work perfect on xp too...
thanks again

Mat-Moo
LCD Guru

Post by Mat-Moo »

nah - You want to use my app (honest guv) http://lcdc.planetdps.com - da best -!!