LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

madu
LCD?

Cant install LK204-24-USB..Please help!

Post by madu »

Hi guys..
My first post here..
I got the above said MO unit and was trying to install it.. i downloaded the drivers from http://www.matrixorbital.ca/drivers/
Plugged the usb, prompted for the driver and I specified the folder, after installation it said CODE 10 ERROR and device cannot start.
I uninstalled the drivers and unplugged/plugged usb, prompted for the driver again and again soecified the folder..this time it said successful.. but I still didnt get anything on the screen..just black squares..no backllight..I went to device manage and checked.. there was a yellow question mark and the device staus said CODE 10 ERROR..
I was really looking forward to this and now i cant get to even see the backlight :cry:
Please help me guys...
Thanks million..!

madu
LCD?

Post by madu »

Hi guys...
Nobody have any idea... :-?
I didnt get the system name exists message..but anyway I went and deleted the registry entry..only one registry was there..FTDIBUS was only present and I deleted it..
Then I rebooted and plugged the MO and installed the driver again.. then in the middle of install, it asked for Matrix Orbital USB drive CD, because it needs ftdibus.sys file..! but I did not receive any CD...
Please somebody elp me..!! :cry:

Thanks a lot guys..!

Aniso
-=Beloved by all=-
-=Beloved by all=-

Post by Aniso »

Please (and sorry if this sounds absurd) have a look in the box it came in again and see if you might have missed the CD on the bottom of the box - perhaps under a piece of paper. If it, is in fact, missing, we can fix that and email you what you need to get going.

Sorry about not responding yesterday, but it was Sunday.

madu
LCD?

Post by madu »

Hello..
Thank you very much for the reply!
No I have not received any CD with the package. There was a printed paper, called "IMPORATNT" and the recipt. I checked everywhere..There was no CD. Please help me.
Thank you very much for the reply.

Regards,
Madu.

Tom
Matrix Orbital
Matrix Orbital

Post by Tom »

Hi Madu,

You won't need the cd to load the drivers, just the folder you have downloaded the drivers from. Windows will prompt you for a cd, and you will just need to click ok, and then it will take you to a window where you can browse for the drivers. All the software you find on that cd can be found at www.matrixorbital.ca

Best Regards,

madu
LCD?

Post by madu »

Hello Tom,
Thank you very much for the reply.
I downloaded again from that site and installed.. It gave a CODE 10 ERROR again and said cant start device... when I went to device manager there was a problem with the COM port..Re-installed the drivers and IT WORKED!!!
Thanks a lot Tom.. MO is awesome...! I wouldnt think anyt modding comes closer to a MO on the case!!!
Thanks man!

Best regards,
Madu.