Product Suggestion

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

babyjocko
LCD!

Product Suggestion

Post by babyjocko »

I would love to have a small (maybe 1x12 or so) LED or VFD screen INSIDE my case -- a sealed unit that could stick anywhere like right above or below the rear case fan or suspended from the PSU, or stuck on a viewable outside surface of a drive bay.

Case moddin is getting boring. You look inside and see the same thing everyday. There needs to be some annimation inside, something that makes it worth looking inside once the thrill is gone.

I would love to have this LED or VFD (not LCD because there is not enough contrast) scroll vital temps and fan RPMs. Of course, it would still be program controlled with a MBM pluggin.

Comon MO. Don't let the competition beat you to it.

SilmarilS
LCD Guru

Post by SilmarilS »

From what you want, you can check a VK202-25 or the Inversed LCD like the
LK202-24-USB with Inverse Red Backlight
All you have to use is LCDC with the MBM plug-in....
Check the Gallery for ideas...

If you want something small like a 2*8 or 1*12 VFD you must go with other manufacturers with crappy parallel VFD with NO software....
even more, NO plug-ins.....if you are good! in programming you can take that way....but it's very limited....

OuPs....sorry for the double post here.....
VFD2041-V -- System Status -- Internal
LK402-12-V -- MP3 Remote -- External
LCD2041-WB-V -- 2nd System Info -- Not installed

babyjocko
LCD!

Post by babyjocko »

SilmarilS wrote:If you want something small like a 2*8 or 1*12 VFD you must go with other manufacturers with crappy parallel VFD with NO software....
:-? Well, that is why I am suggesting for MO to come up with one.

Pheonix
LCD Guru

Post by Pheonix »

The thing is, they already make VFDs, and I doubt that it would be cost effective for them to make such a display; most people will want 2x20s

Besides this, Matrix Orbital's primary business is not making VFDs and LCDs for PC's anyway...