All kinds of trouble, please help

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

Tyberius
LCD?

All kinds of trouble, please help

Post by Tyberius »

Okay, I ordered the matrix orbital mx212. It came with no instructions. When I tried to install the lcdc software and register it, it tells me i have an invalid keycode. Since there is no contact number, how am i supposed to get a working keycode?? Secondly, I cant get the software to register that the matrix is there,it keeps looking on the com ports, but its a usb connection, so how do i get it to look there? Just to double check,if anybody owns a matrix orbital mx212, you only have to install the 1 external usb cable nd run it out the back of your computer to plug it in right? If anybody can give me a helping hand with this it would be greatly appreciated, this is really getting frustrating. Thanks

Pheonix
LCD Guru

Post by Pheonix »

Have you got an eCD......the manual is stored on that.

Plug the display in, and windows 2000/XP should prompt you for drivers. When this process is complete, you will have a "ghost" com port to use with the display.

The key you get with your MO LCD is not for putting into LCDC directly, you need to go to the submittion website, this is all explained in the manual on the eCD