VFD & LCDcenter

LK/ELK/VK/PK/OK/MX/GLK/EGLK/GVK/GLT Series

Moderators: Henry, Mods

GuruX
LCD?

Post by GuruX »

I sent this to Jo a while back, but figured some of you might also have some suggestions I can try. Basically, I have a few questions about LCDcenter and my VFD display:

1) When accessing the menu (the up/down arrows on the keypad), the first menu item I have never appears. For example, in the .ini file, if I have Winamp as menu0 and voltage as menu1, the first thing that pops up is Voltage. Funny thing is if I hit the right arrow, the Winamp controls pop up. This makes subsequent menus off by one each time. Any idea what can cause this?

2) In my profile, the last screen I have set is my e-mail notification. Despite having it set to display this screen for 10 seconds, it always only appears for about 1-2 seconds. Also, I have a 2-line display, yet it never displays the first line of this particular screen.

3) In the Jukebox mode, what do I have to do in order for it to properly find my files? I've pointed LCDcenter to the folder c:mp3ddr4-1 and called it "DDR 4th Mix CD1." When I access this through the display, I get an error stating the file cannot be found. Does it require me to actually make an .m3u file?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. :smile:

jo
I love GNU!
I love GNU!

Post by jo »

On 2001-08-16 13:58, GuruX wrote:
I sent this to Jo a while back, but figured some of you might also have some suggestions I can try. Basically, I have a few questions about LCDcenter and my VFD display:

1) When accessing the menu (the up/down arrows on the keypad), the first menu item I have never appears. For example, in the .ini file, if I have Winamp as menu0 and voltage as menu1, the first thing that pops up is Voltage. Funny thing is if I hit the right arrow, the Winamp controls pop up. This makes subsequent menus off by one each time. Any idea what can cause this?

2) In my profile, the last screen I have set is my e-mail notification. Despite having it set to display this screen for 10 seconds, it always only appears for about 1-2 seconds. Also, I have a 2-line display, yet it never displays the first line of this particular screen.

3) In the Jukebox mode, what do I have to do in order for it to properly find my files? I've pointed LCDcenter to the folder c:mp3ddr4-1 and called it "DDR 4th Mix CD1." When I access this through the display, I get an error stating the file cannot be found. Does it require me to actually make an .m3u file?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. :smile:
can you send me your lcdcenter.ini and profile files?

--> incubus@shrimpwars.be

GuruX
LCD?

Post by GuruX »

Jo:

Just wondering if you did receive my e-mail I sent a few weeks ago with the .ini files, and if you may have a solution.

jo
I love GNU!
I love GNU!

Post by jo »

On 2001-08-30 00:24, GuruX wrote:
Jo:

Just wondering if you did receive my e-mail I sent a few weeks ago with the .ini files, and if you may have a solution.
contact me on icq plz